Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 147: Missile Command

Fairly uneventful post today. It could have been pretty awesome, but I wasn't quick enough. When I was just about to leave work it started to rain, so I put my bag and camera in my car through the back door so I didn't have to carry it around the building through the rain. As I was putting my bag in my car, I saw a rainbow. I ran back to the front of the store to lock up and ran around the building to get my camera from my car. When I was walking out of the front of the store, I noticed that the rainbow was arching perfectly over Philly St. So I ran to my car and grabbed my camera then ran back up to Philly St... just in time to see the rainbow fade away.

So instead you get to see a couple of pictures of Missile the Dragon as he modeled for me.

1/60 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

1/60 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100. Flash used.
Click image for larger version.

One more day of work, and then I have about fifty million off (which stinks monetarily, but hopefully means more time for shooting). Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment