Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 170: SunDCy

Went down to Pittsburgh today for an open casting call for extras for some movie they're shooting there this summer. You may have heard of it. It's called Magnus Rex. I don't know. Supposed to be pretty big, I hear. These are the photos I took while wandering the streets after.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Converted to Black and White in Aperture.
Click image for larger version.

1/6 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

1/5 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.
I think I like the black and white one and the red drain pipe/hose hook-up one the best. What do you all think? No one's commenting anymore, and I'm starting to feel unloved. Sniff, sniffle, sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment