Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 166: It's Me and the Moon, She Says

Clear night tonight, plus the moon was out. Bonus for me! I'm glad I waited to take pictures until late. I really wish I had a lens with better zoom though, so I could get some really great shots. Until then, these will half two due. N-johee.

15 sec. exposure at F/10. ISO 1600.
Click image for larger version.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

That second one came out really noisy when I ran it through the HDR software (which is understandable, considering a majority of the original images were black-heavy). Rather than fix it, I tried to use it to my advantage. I kind of like how it came out.

Someday I'll have a nice zoom lens and you'll be able to see the moon for more than just a ball of light. Someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment