Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 162: When You're Alone and Life is Making You Lonely...

...you can always go, DOWNtown. They closed off part of Philly St. today (specifically the part in front of our store, which made for quite a boring day). But the benefit of being bored out of my mind at work meant being able to walk in the middle of the street and get some interesting shots that I couldn't have otherwise. Like this...

1/40 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

And this...

1/13 sec. exposure at F/13. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

After I took these, I walked the long way around the block back to my car and found this neat little alley/walk/between-building way. This is an HDR composited image.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

I think the street is going to be closed again tomorrow, so maybe I'll get some more shots of downtown after work tomorrow. We'll see. See. Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment