Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 157: Mow, Mow, Mow Your.... Boat?

Today I've been watching E3 live streams all day with Adam for www.gamejournal.tv (go there, sign up, make friends, enjoy), so I'm feeling pretty fried right now. I decided to go out and take photos of our lawn mower (mostly because of its proximity to our house). Here they are (and actually... they aren't that bad!).

1/50 sec. exposure at F/6.3. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

1/60 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

1/25 sec. exposure at F/5. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

Back to more E3. At least it's time for Sony (which is the only one I really want to watch for personal reasons; the rest are cool for what they are too though). Go to www.gamejournal.tv for more game related updates (yeah, cheap ploy; I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment