Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 156: Don't Be Such a Moraine

Yeah, that title's pretty lame, but it was the only thing I could come up with that put Moraine in the title. I stopped at Moraine State Park, near Butler, PA, on my way back from Ohio. I didn't take a whole lot of photos there because it was warm and I didn't feel like lugging everything around. But I took this one, and the one after it was from my car as I was driving home and pulled over to take it.

Photo composited in Aperture using Photomatix HDR Plug-In.
Click image for larger version.

1/250 sec. exposure at F/6.3. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

The first one is pretty good, except for the slight shadowing of some of the branches in the foreground. I like the second one too, but I wish the colors (blues and greens) were a little more rich.

And abruptly... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment