Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1: New Year

Happy new year all! I'm only kidding; I'm not actually starting another 365 days of photos, but I thought it would be funny to trick you all. I'm so evil and stuff.

Anyway, I actually did take a few photos the other day when it was snowing, so I thought I'd share those. That way I've done a post and it should keep a certain someone off my back for at least another couple months. ;) Just kidding.

I do wish I could post more (and take more photos for that matter), but this PhD thing has been pretty overwhelming the past couple semesters. So I guess I'll make a resolution that I'll try and post at least once per month (if not more as time allows), and we'll go from there. Feliz año nuevo otra vez!


This one was just ridiculously good timing that that bird happened to fly right into the frame.






1 comment:

  1. Once a month is acceptable. Just don't go Axl Rose on us.

    ReplyDelete