Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 254: Spoil the Goldenrod, Spoil the Eddie Murphy Movie

I'll admit it right off the bat. The only reason I took any photos of goldenrods today was so I could use that title. So here's that image, followed by some random plant by the river.

1/160 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 400.
Click image for larger version.

1/320 sec. exposure at F/3.5. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

Here's one that came out pretty cool. I was hanging my leg off the dock by the river taking photos of some ducks and there was a flower growing out of the concrete. It looks like the flower is sitting in front of a movie screen, but that's just my reflection in the water behind it.

1/30 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

Here's one of the ducks that I made black and white. Not sure how well it works in monochrome, but whatevs.

1/250 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 200.
Click image for larger version.

And these last two are of a flower. I was messing around with the whole move-the-zoom-while-the-shutter's-open technique. They came out kind of cool, I think.

1/4 sec. exposure at F/18. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

.4 sec. exposure at F/18. ISO 100.
Click image for larger version.

1 comment: