Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 232: My Favorite Place Pt. 1

I have a TON of photos to share. And because I'm super tired, and I haven't skipped a day all year (I think I'm more impressed than anyone by that) I'm going to split the photos into two days. Today I'll be sharing photos from the Over the Falls competition in Ohiopyle (the aforementioned favorite place, as you'll see tomorrow) and tomorrow I'll share some photos of my travels about the park. Without further ado, please to enjoy, I hope you like, today's photos.

1/2000 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

1/4000 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

1/2000 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.

1/4000 sec. exposure at F/5.6. ISO 800.
Click image for larger version.


No comments:

Post a Comment